Journal Вulletin of the Кaraganda University. «Law» series is registered by the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The registration certificate number is 13108-Zh from 23.10.2012. The certificate on statement on the re-registration of the periodical from 30.09.2020 year.
Owner: Non-profit limited company “Karaganda University named after Academician E.A. Buketova”
Series "Law" registered in the ISSN International Center for the Registration of Serials (UNESCO, Paris, France) ISSN 2518-7945. ISSN 2518-7945 (Print). ISSN 2663-5119 (Online).
The journal Вulletin of the Кaraganda University. «Law» series and published articles are assigned a digital object identifier - DOI 10.31489
Вulletin of the Кaraganda University. «Law» series is included in the list of publications recommended for publishing the main results of scientific activity by the Order of the Committee for control in the field of education and science of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 27.12.2012 No. 1735
The periodicity of the scientific publication is 1 time per quarter, i.e. four times a year. The timeliness of the scientific publication is strictly observed.
Languages of publications: English, Russian, Kazakh
The editorial policy of the journal was approved by the decision of the Editorial Board of the journal «Bulletin of the Karaganda university. Law series» (Protocol №2 from 12.03.2020).
Targets and goals
The aim of the publishing house is to publish of scientific works in Kazakh, Russian and English on relevant issues of fundamental and applied research in the sphere of legal science:
In each issue of the Law series, scientific works on topical issues of fundamental and applied research in the sphere of legal science are published: philosophy of law, theory and history of state and law, history of political and legal doctrines, international public and private law, comparative law, constitutional law, administrative law and public administration, civil law and process, labor law, environmental law, criminal law and criminology, criminal procedure and forensic science, problems of other branches of law.
The publishing strategy of the editorial board of the journal is aimed at implementing the following tasks:
- ensuring a high scientific level of the journal and its promotion in the international scientific community;
- an increase in future publication in English;
- expanding the geography of publications and readership;
- Strengthening scientific ties between Kazakhstani and foreign scientists;
- an increase in the scientific citation index and impact factor of the journal.
The journal does not publish:
- materials that do not correspond to the subject of the magazine;
- materials published by authors earlier in other publications;
- materials containing spelling or other errors that cannot be corrected, as well as statements and hypotheses that directly contradict established scientific fact
The scientific works in Kazakh, Russian and English languages on actual problems of fundamental and applied research in the sphere of jurisprudence are published in every issue in the series "Law":
• Theory and History of State and Law,
• History of political and legal doctrines,
• International public and private law,
• Comparative Law,
• Constitutional law,
• Administrative Law and Public Administration,
• Civil law
• Civil Procedure,
• Labor law,
• Environmental Law,
• Criminal Law and Criminology,
• Criminal proceedings
• Problems of other branches of law.